Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's a little thing.


You can say thank you to one of our soldiers...and you don't even have to leave your computer.

Click this to send a thank you card

It's easy and it's free.

My friend, Camy, has a big brother, Boyd, stationed in Iraq.
I am praying for his safety while serving and his for his safe return to his homeland and family.


They seem like little things...
But sometimes the little things are the only things we have any control over.

I saw election results come in on the computer last night. And some of the good folks I voted for didn't win. And I was really not that invested anyway. (But I have some good friends who supported a candidate they truly believed in and he lost also)

So I do what I can, in my little world.

There are plenty of places to love and serve and let a little sun shine in...

The National elections may get all the attention, and I will continue to vote...
but it's the day to day, the everyday,
that matters.


Encourage one another,
Donna

And that is as political as it will ever get around here :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.