Friday, January 12, 2007

Thank you all for the sweet and fun and informative (Jean) comments!

Do you remember how it was in high school?
Walking down the long locker-lined hallways
and as you passed by your classmates, you'd smile and say,
'hi'. 'hi'. 'hi'. 'hi'.

For me it was a time of friends and friendliness.

Here at my blog.
I am always happy to see you.
Sincerely.
I'm always ready with a smile and a 'wave'.

Thank you for your friendliness!


**********

So, did you watch Grey's Anatomy last night?

One of the themes was waiting, I think.
Appropriate after waiting five weeks for a new episode!

Lynn emailed me her reactions to the show (mostly long sobs) and a great observation.
Izzy was covered with muffin batter when she deposited the check for 8 million dollars.
That's perfect.

And Meredith's snoring was funny and hit home :o)
The starring scenes were hilarious. I laughed out loud.

I predict that Izzy pays for the 'bent over' girl's surgery with her inheritance.
I guess that Red-head doctor had an abortion and McSteamy is steamed. ( I watch the coming attractions very carefully.)
I hope George's dad is able to fight the cancer.

George's mother reminds me of myself. Yup. Out of all the characters on the show....that's who I look like :o) I'll bet we're the same age. Yeah. I'm the same age as the mother of a main character. When did that happen?

What did you think of Grey's last night?


*************


Appetizer
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?

My down jacket I got for Christmas in 1974. I wanted a down jacket for Christmas. My sister, Nancy, picked it out for me. It was orange. I hated the color.
I didn't say anything and wore it anyway.


Soup
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?

We painted the bell at Glenbard West.
Sue was there too.
It was a homecoming tradition.
I hid in the car and almost wet my pants.


Salad
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?

lots of cheese, a delicious sausage (Luigi's/Peshtigo, Wisconsin; Gino's, Chicago)
or
Bacon, cheeseburger with pickles. Just like the one from Brother's Three in Marinette Wisconsin. Excellent!



Main Course
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?

I don't see any evidence of them at this point, but I believe it is possible.


Dessert
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?

White. I need some color on the walls.


*********

Those were kinda fun this week!

See you in the comments!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.