Friday, June 29, 2007

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.


***********

Answers:

I wear two pieces of jewelry every day.
My wedding ring and my engagement ring.


Favorite instrumental song.
That's really hard.
The first 45 I ever bought was an instrumental called, "Love is Blue".
It is not my favorite but I thought I would jog a few memories with that one.
I really do love a solo guitar.
Folky or classical.

But, embarrassing as it is, my instrumental and classical loves come straight out of the movies and cartoon.

The Sabre Dance says to me; spin those plates!
(Ed Sullivan)

William Tell's Overture played at fireworks brings chills and tears.
The music from To Kill a Mockingbird is haunting and perfect.
The Nutcracker Suite is so pretty.
Antonin Dvorak New World Symphony #9 (Not as well know, but interesting and beautiful and dramatic listen


Last name: I have always liked Irish names.
Murphy

Movies I haven't seen and don't intend to see:

The Pirates of the Caribbean
The Lord of the Rings


Nothing makes me_____________like__________.

I can not think. Let me see what you think of first to inspire me :o)


**************

I am having major frustrations with printing my photos.
I try to edit and photoshop them to get a nicer clearer result...
And then when they are printed (the the best camera shop in Madison)
they turn out hideous!

I printed up three 5x7's of me and my sisters.
Our hair is so awful, they are going in the trash.
And they cropped the heck out of it!

The people at the camera store don't care.
They don't even say sorry.
They just take the $7.50.

I know I'm not explaining this well.

But I just want to say...it's not so easy.

My skillz don't match my vision at this point.

And I don't think I want to take a class from that camera store.




Click on that picture to see how very awful it looks!

If you look back a few days...you will see the picture didn't look like THAT on the computer screen!
What gives?

Ugh.

I'm trying Walgreens today.
I want to see how their quality matches up to my unretouched photos I have from the camera store.

I'm such a beginner at this...
with big dreams.

...Well I gotta run,
Lynn is getting a haircut today and her boys have just arrived!
See ya in the comments!

I can use a little distraction today :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.