Friday, June 04, 2010

Amy, from Living Locurto and I heart faces has created a super clever
cake pop and she has the instructions over at her blog.

Lego-cake-pops-Livinglocurto

Amy, these Lego pops make me smile!



Lego Cake Pops by Amy Locurto

Amy says the only thing she doesn't like about Legos,
is stepping on them.

Ha!

Amen Sister :o)


*****

ablackhwk


Katie wearing Matthew's Blackhawk jersey.

It seems to be the trend in Chicago this month!

CT HawksFieldMuseum_James12

The Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
They haven't won since 1961.

It's about time, don't you think?

Let's go you Hawks!

***


friends 015
friends 015 copy
(just added...I ran an action on this to see if it would help. I think I like this coloring better.)


Little Katie at Hometown days parade.
She must be around four or five, don't you think?
I was so good about writing on the back of pictures when the big kids were
small. I always wrote who was in the picture and the date.

I have always loved this picture tho.
It was taken with my digital point and shoot. An Olympus of some sort.



Katie is covered with big mosquito bite welts.
THAT is the thing I like least about summer!
Well...that and construction!


Happy Weekending!


Love ya
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.