Monday, October 17, 2011

DSC_2510-6


I had a family photo shoot on Saturday out at Indian Lake.
When I got there...it was hard to spot any open shade,
most of the leaves had blown down so even the trees couldn't provide much
shade.

And the wind. It was Ca-razy!

When Holly and her family arrived, I warned her...this may not work...but we thought we would give it a go.

I think I riled the girls up too much by suggesting they run in circles. And then the wind and wide open spaces added to the feeling of excitement and thrill of it all.

But the pictures I did get...I love. Holly likes candid. Isn't that a bonus? :o)


DSC_2078-7


DSC_2106-6


DSC_2508-7



DSC_2383-7


DSC_2398-8

I was lying on my tummy...and somehow the girls decided to join in the 'yoga' and did their down dogs for us! haha


DSC_2225-4


I like those shadows and those cute running feet.



DSC_2165


no charge for the blurry ones, Holly! My camera can't keep up with me sometimes.


DSC_2186-6

These too are just so gorgeous together! When I looked at these pictures for the first time, I felt like I was looking at a
fabulous engagement session. :o)


Katie said, "I like their dad's smile."
I thought that was awfully sweet.



It was a wild and wooly session...but sometimes those are my favorites!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.