Thursday, October 27, 2011

The things you say to me.


This is a valentine to the readers and friends who leave me such lovely comments and kind words day after day.
I am not very good at writing beautiful praise/prose. Many of you write beautiful words of encouragement and praise in that comment box and all I can say is er....thanks a bunch. scratch.

But truly, truly
I hear you and I am thankful for each one of you who takes the time to say,
"Hey! Thanks for writing your blog."


The thing is.
You are an important part of my life....my heart.
Every day, you add to the beauty that flows from this blog
and you add the the beauty in my life.


(Where's Joe Cocker when ya need him?)


DSC_2087-2

love you. mean it.
the quiet life team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.