Monday, October 31, 2011

I have been pinning costumes to my costume board on Pinterest.
I am a fan of a really clever costume...
it's just...it's not my skill set.


willson

From one of MY favorite movies....

napoleon

From one of everybody else's.


My Pinterest Costume Board


Katie is a girl from the 80's this year.

katiehalloween


******

A grandmother pretends she doesn't know who you are on Halloween. ~Erma Bombeck



****

One last thing.


I usually change the channel when someone starts wrapping....leave it to Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake to make me listen...and laugh.




I have learned...this is #3. I guess Justin and Jimmy sung The History of Rap before. I will have to find those too!


Have a great Monday!
I'm sorry if you are dealing with tons of snow!
It will melt soon.
So sad to see all the broken trees. :o(



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.