Wednesday, October 12, 2011



I want to share this dance with you.
Sadly good dancers are going home on DWTS and terrible, very bad, awful dancers are staying.
There is less to watch (since I honestly fast forward thru Nancy, Chaz and Carson) but JR and Ricki are still
there are they are really good and fun to watch.

To tell you the truth, anyone who has Derek as a partner has a HUGE advantage since he is a fantastic choreographer.
JR is not shining as well as he could because his partner just isn't .... Derek.
But JR is the most beautiful dancer on the show.


1011
~iphone

I went for a walk with a friend yesterday afternoon.
These bright vines stood out amid the crunchy brown leaves.



****

I have a movie recommendation for you.

Persuasion (TV 2007) BBC Video

It's Jane Austen.
I watch it over and over.

It's kind of funny...I watched and was not thrilled with the quiet story,
until the ending. The moment I saw the final scene, I couldn't wait to watch it again!


Persuasion is not one of Jane Austen's popular books made into a movie but I assure you that this is
such a fine adaptation, you will fall in love with it too.

Anne Elliot is played by Sally Hawkins and the handsome young naval officer Frederick Wentworth is played by Rupert Penry-Jones.




The music is lovely, don't you think?

Other than Pride and Prejudice, what is your favorite Jane Austen movie?

For a long time, I loved Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet second best, and really, that is such a delightful movie.

But Persuasion (with sally and rupert) is now neck and neck with Sense and Sensibility.

"With all my soul, I wish them happy."



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.