Friday, October 14, 2011

On June 12, 2009 I took this picture. I edited it with Totally Rad Actions. (Can't remember which one.)
That is why it is pinkish.

DSC_1795-2

Camera Nikon D700
Exposure 0.001 sec (1/800)
Aperture f/1.6
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO 125

DSC_1815-2bw

I also took this picture on the same day.
(I have this one framed in our upstairs bathroom.)

When Emma saw the top shot of Katie, she asked if I would make one of her.


DSC_1824-2


Camera Nikon D700
Exposure 0.001 sec (1/1600)
Aperture f/1.8
Focal Length 50 mm
ISO Speed 400

So I did.

The stats are different because it was a different time of day. Few hours different.

It was a fun study. The picture of Katie is not my fave. I like her freckles but not her eyes.
For Emma's picture, I love her eyes. Love, love, love.

Each girl stood in our family room and looked out at the backyard.
I stood relatively close and shot just a few.

The girls are both aware that posing for me is a wonderful help to me in learning and creating.
I love them for this sweet gift.


***


I had my camera in the car yesterday because I was hoping to take a picture of the morning fog.
But there was no fog. Just rain.
But after school look what I ran into on Allen St.


DSC_2000-9DSC_2000-9bw


I think it's fitting to see a black cat on the 13th.


DSC_2009-8

On the way home I saw some clouds in my rear view mirror. I drove to a spot near the baseball field in town where I thought I might get a nice picture.


Yup. That's my day.
If you are looking for beauty.
I think you will find it.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.