Monday, January 23, 2012

Our little puppy has wings....



Angel markings.


I spotted white wings on Ginny's shoulders and thought I should try to snap a picture of them.
Katie stood on the other side of the gate to get Ginny to stand up.

I snapped a few pictures.

What do I see. Not only light colored wings.

But a whole darker colored angel.

Astonishing!


Proof that Ginny is heaven sent.


*****

I'm going to post this small portion of Downton Abbey.
Skip it, if necessary.



It is, as far as I can remember, the best bit of television I have ever seen.


Quick set up for those of you who will watch this and aren't hooked yet....

England is at war. Downton Abbey is being used as a convalescent home.
Matthew, the heir to Downton is missing. It took a while for the family to warm up to Matthew.




(it's backward :o)


If you were the only girl in the world
and I were the only boy
Nothing else would matter in the world today
We could go on loving in the same old way
~Clifford Grey (1916)


****

DSC_6387-6

Charging into a wall of snow! FUN!!


***

DSC_6437-6

Guess my favorite part.




Happy Monday!
Happy Luke House day!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.