Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter has come to the forest.


18/366Minus One


16/36619/399 cold



Bringing up baby.


DSC_6081-7
DSC_6353











Beloved

Good ole phone camera.


*****

In the warmth of our home, I watch old movies and some not so old movies.

Have you seen Miss Pettigrew lives for a day?
This was my favorite line.

Guinevere Pettigrew: I am not an expert on love, I am an expert on the lack of love, Delysia, and that is a fate from which I wish more fervently to save you.



Have you seen My Favorite Wife with Cary Grant and Irene Dunne?
If you like screwball comedies, you really must watch this.

Oh! and since it is indeed Leap Year. You should just go ahead and watch Leap Year.
The movies is rather slow paced for a romantic comedy, but the kiss is worth the wait.
All of the youtube clips have clipped the kiss by a little. Why they did that I don't know.
It's a perfect screen kiss. A kiss that makes you want to grab your hubby and kiss him.

Here is my awkard and poor attempt to film the kiss with my phone.
All the stuff in front of the tv is stuff I have taken away from Ginny.
I am going to train her to pick stuff up and put it in the trash.



Just a little kissing to warm you up on this chilly day.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.