Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pinterest:Favorites from year one.


As far as I can tell, I started pinning things to my Pinterest boards on Jan. 21, 2011







Elliot Erwitt.
Photographer.
Artist.





This was the moment I fell in love with Catherine.
Not a moment before.


Source: etsy.com via Donna on Pinterest




These words inspired me.







These words touched my heart.





I dreamed just a little.



Source: bfdblog.com via Donna on Pinterest



I got dressed. In my head.







Apparently I like colorful cakes...





and salads.

When the girls were little, they would play waitress.

I always ordered a Diet Dr. Pepper and a Cobb salad.

Every time.





Abbot H. Thayer.
Never heard of him before Pinterest.
Then I googled and learned more about him.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



Pinning to my I love movies board is a special treat.


Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest




Who remember this?

It was on Family Classics every year. I am sure.

Chicagoans??




Source: zimbio.com via Donna on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest





My All Stars.

The Cool Dad.
The Princess and
The Movie Star


****

As I go thru my pins I can see that I have not always Linked with Love. Many pins are not attributed to the original source.
This year I will do better.
I promise.



And that's the Pinterest news for this week.

Now. Go and watch About A Boy if you have never seen it.
It has a great message.

Marcus: Suddenly I realized - two people isn't enough. You need backup. If you're only two people, and someone drops off the edge, then you're on your own. Two isn't a large enough number. You need three at least.


The whole thing. Amazing words.




Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.