Thursday, March 09, 2006

Friday Feast


Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?

Dessert
Do you read comic strips?






When I first read, "What is your favorite gum?" I thought it was a dumb question...but then I thought of those tiny Chiclets..... And there is something special about those teenie pieces of gum. I like em.

I like them a lot. And they remind me of that striped gum from when I was little. So amazing to have stripes on gum. What a wonderful world.


The Cd I would never want to be without is the CD my sister Cindy made.

Cindy, who is not super computer savvy, found songs that our parents loved and burned them all on CD's for us. This CD is very precious to me!

Here are some of the songs on the CD;

Snowbird by Ann Murray
Something Stupid by Frank and Nancy Sinatra
That's Amore by Dean Martin
Tijuana Brass
Montivani

and my favorite of all

I Remember You by Frank Ifield


When my life is through
And the angels ask me to recall
The thrill of it all
Then I will tell them I remember, tell them I remember
Tell them I remember you


Thanks Cindy, for such a great gift!

Better hurry, better scurry...I've got somewhere to be this morning :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.