Saturday, March 04, 2006

Tagged by dear Linda.

Her answer to question number One is worth a trip to her blog :o)


1. Who is your favorite Biblical personage, other than Jesus?

The story of Joseph helped me through some very difficult times.
Thru all of his adversity and terrible circumstances he was faithful and good.
He always did the right thing.

"And as for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive."
~Genesis 50:20



2. What is your favorite book of the Old Testament?

The Psalms are a great source of beauty and comfort...so I choose them.



3. What is your least favorite book of the Old Testament?

To be honest I have not read all of the books of the Old Testament...so I can not choose a least favorite.



4. What is your favorite non-gospel book of the New Testament?

I love many of Paul's letters. But, I have to pick one, so I will pick Ephesians.

"walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called,
with humility and gentleness, with patience, showing forbearance to one another in love,
being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."
Ephesians 4:1-3


"Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right."
Ephesians 6:1



5. What is your life verse?

"Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;
and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you, and gave Himself up for us,..."
Ephesians 5:1



p.s. I just chose that life verse this morning.
p.p.s. Please feel free to take this meme and complete it on your blog...or even in my comments if you'd like to do that. It sure made me think this morning.


**************

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

We are off to a sunny start!

I actually could have used my Ray-Bans in bed this morning!

Will you be watching the Oscars tomorrow? I will watch for the fashions...and that is about all this year. I have not seen one movie yet!

Stay tuned for my most excellent opinion on Monday.

Who will be the best and worst dressed???
And for my Sis' Cindy...who will be wearing the most gorgeous jewels :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.