Monday, May 22, 2006

Famous last lines


K: He is coming back!

M: I never doubted it for a minute.

(crying, hugging a guitar, in the rain)

M: I love you, Elliot!


This movie was one of my favorites. It is oddly, never shown on television. I was able to get a DVD from the library and we watched it last week.

I'm not quite a in love with it anymore. It was, oh, what's the word, stagey, unreal, overly clever. (Still not the word I'm looking for)


Some movies hold up so well...then others are so dated.
It's very interesting to me.




*******

The girls had a wonderful time at the prom.
Lots of dancing and eating and fun times.


*********

Katie can blow a bubble with bubble gum.

She is quite good at it.

But, I am not looking forward to gum in her hair :o(

It's bound to happen, isn't it?


*********


I have lost 11 pounds in my first week on the Fat Flush Plan.

The effectiveness of this eating plan is a shock to me.

I will continue with the 'boot camp' phase for one more week and then implement
Phase 2.

*********


Buy the way,
any recipes for the perfect soft boiled egg.

I want the yolk runny. I have yet to accomplish this!

I start the eggs in cold water, when the water comes to a boil I start timing.
2 minutes 15 seconds was still a bit too long. Today I will try 1 min. 50 sec.

Do you have a method of soft boiled eggs?



Hope you had a great weekend.
We finally had some sunshine and boy, that is nice for the spirits :o)


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.