Thursday, August 31, 2006

50 things
Actually, it's just 49 things. There is no 17.

I swiped this from Well Mannered Frivolity




1. My roommate and I once: Had a falling out. I left the room and never saw her again. Harsh.

2. Never in my life have I: wanted to be an actress on the stage.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Katie Gracie Booshay. She is so silly.

4. High school was: Mostly a blast.

5. When I'm nervous: Get a tummy ache.

6. The last time I cried was: Yesterday. Watching the video of the firemen and Josh.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids would be: Well. This is weird. Say...re-married and the answer would be Emma and flowergirl Katie.

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? I choose neither.

9. My hair: Is blonder than ever and yes, blondes do have more fun.

10. When I was 5: I was a part of a big happy family.

11. Last Christmas: Seems like ages ago...

12. When I turn my head left: I see a blank wall.

13. I should be: Putting my shoes on to go for a walk.

14. When I look down I see: Tan Berberish carpet.

15. The craziest recent event was: Walking around Chicago.

16. If I were a character on "Friends": I'd be Rachel. I cause I look just like her. Ha ha ha ha ha

18. My favorite aunt is: Can't choose favorites...my mother would never allow it.

19. I have a hard time understanding: Aids in Africa

20. One time at a family gathering: There was a whole lamb on the table with an apple in it's mouth. It was Greek Easter.

21. You know I like you if: I wear my heart on my sleeve...it's not hard to tell.

22. If I won an award, the first person I'd thank: The person who handed me the award.

23. Take my advice: Forgiven quickly and often.


24. My ideal breakfast is: Before the Fat Flush. A salt bagel with butter, cream cheese, and olives.

25. If you visit my home town: You will have some frozen custard.

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: the bathroom

27. If you spend the night at my house: you will have nice clean sheets and be very welcome.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: Oh. So many reasons to stop a wedding. It's forever.

29. The world could do without: Natural disasters.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: re-live 1998.

31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: In-Style Magazine

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: Emma brought me a shawl from England. It is bright pink.

33. My favorite red head is: Well....remember what I said about favorites...I have too many red heads to love around here!

34. My favorite brunette is: Sis' Sue and Janice, a sis

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: Drive slowly in front of this vehicle.

36. The last time I was drunk: never. I have always been a straight arrow.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: I think I will keep it small...if you know what I mean....a mouse.

38. I shouldn't have been: talking about that girl behind her back...
I was caught and it was horrible. I learned a lesson....the hard way.

39. I should have: had lots more children...

40. Last night I: started reading The Girl of Limberlost.

41. There's this girl I know who: was in the original cast of Les Miserable.

42: I don't know: what the future holds....but I know Who holds the future....

43. A better name for me would be: Princess Buttercup

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: be the oldest person in class.

45. How many days until my birthday? Twenty-seven

46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Princess Diana

47. I've lived at my current address since: April 2002

48. I've been told I look like: My sister Nancy.

49. If I could have any car, it would be: Oh goodness...some sort of foreign-made convertible.

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: Lucy...
it would be a big cat...like a Ragdoll or a Maine Coon






There.

I'm ready for breakfast.

In the middle of this meme...I went for a quick 25 minute walk with a friend, who lives down the street.

I can't tell you how much I love walking first thing in the morning.

It's over before I know it...and my exercise is taken care of for the day!

So good.


Feel free to borrow this meme, and use it on a day you are at a loss for words :o)

If one of the questions sparks a funny or interesting story, why don't you share it with us in the comment box!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.