Monday, August 14, 2006

Summer Lovin'
Had me a blast....



As summer starts to wind down I was wondering,
what have been the highlights of your summer.

What have you done, or read, or learned, or seen...
that will stick with you and warm your thoughts
on a cold winter night?



I will remember:

my amazingly huge tomato plants and my pink rose...

walks around the neighborhood

Katie swimming like a big puppy...
and the comment "That one's bossy"

Emma venturing to England

the Fat Flush

our, always leaving, Matthew...

and most fondly
I will remember visits with my sisters and their families.



Summer's lease
hath all too short a date.
William Shakespeare (1564-1616)



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.