Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hey, Dad, you wanna have a catch?








Just another night in the old backyard.

Our personal field of dreams....

Just seeing Patrick and Matthew and Katie playing in the backyard brings me more joy than you can imagine.

Well, until Matthew beans Katie on the arm (to get her out)....

But, other than that...
our family...
just that alone...
it's my dream come true.



And, those cat ears,

they are to die for!!!

Doesn't Matthew look extra cute in that pic?


Encourage one another,
Donna

Field of Dreams

P.S. Today, I celebrate three months on the Fat Flush.
I have lost twenty-nine pounds. If you are interested in what I am doing....feel free to ask...I just don't want to bore everyone with the gorey details :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.