A Homeschool Meme
1) One homeschooling book you have enjoyed
For the Children's Sake.
I love the gentle, sweet, informative tone of this book.
2) One resource you wouldn't be without
3) One resource you wish you had never bought
The Annals of America.
They take up a whole shelf and they are rarely opened.
4) One resource you enjoyed last year
Sister Wendy's DVD art series.
These DVD's piqued Emma's interest in Art.
We all enjoyed them...and wish we could find another series like them.
Do you know of one?
5) One resource you'll be using next year
The Ordinary Parents Guide to Teaching Reading
First Language Lessons
Any Child Can Write
This Country of Ours
6) One resource you would like to buy
7) One resource you wish existed
Art History Series like Sister Wendy...
but another person...with a different perspective
8) One homeschooling catalog you enjoy reading
The classic Timberdoodle.
9) One homeschooling website you visit often
Well, I used to visit The Well Trained Mind ever day (for five years)
But lately...Ebay has been my most often visited site.
I purchased three of Emma's expensive texts on Ebay. Three books for the price of one!
Please feel free to take this meme.
I was tagged by LB
My goal for Katie this year.
To learn to read......
and like it.
Encourage one another,