Wednesday, September 27, 2006





Happy Birthday to ME!!!


Birthdays are good for you. The more you have,
the longer you live
- Unknown


Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened. ~Jennifer Yane

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself. ~Tom Wilson

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in a while you could miss it. ~From the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off


The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. ~Lucille Ball


I am the happy recipient of another birthday! It is a gift I will never regret nor turn down!

So, happy am I, to welcome another year!!!

Donna Elsie
6 lbs. 13 oz.
19 inches

Reddish-brown hair
Blue Eyes



I think our mother was wishing for a red-head. (My hair wasn't really reddish-brown)

She would be so delighted with all of her red-headed grandchildren!

And she would be delighted to give herself a birthday party!

Tap shoes and all....


So I continue the tradition...

The celebration of life!

Let's see how many birthday wishes I get today....????

I will write the name from each comment on a piece of paper and choose a winner by the end of the day!

The winner will receive a pair of hand knit socks!


Party time.
Donna's house.

Let the wild rumpus start!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.