Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Here's what I want to know.

Why does the cool air stay outside on a cool night?

It seems that the cool air will waft into the family room on the ground level...but especially upstairs, it doesn't want to come in.

I have a fan near the window to encourage the cool air to flow through the bedroom....but it just prefers to stay outside.

It's very strange.


My sister Cindy has a attic fan.

It is a giant fan in the ceiling. It sucks air out. On a cool night, you open the windows and that cool air pours into the house.

I dream of that attic fan.


*******

School went very well.
Katie read Go, Dog, Go to me.




Notice the chips. Those were her idea. She would pop on in her mouth as she finished a page.





And then this seemed to be the right thing to do.



Oh, how I love that little one.
She makes me smile.


Encourage one another,
Donna

(Just to be very clear......I adore all of our children. No favorites in this family.
I am merely expressing the feeling of the moment :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.