Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?


I think it was to visit Jeaneen. (Hi Jeaneen!)
Jeaneen is doing well since her surgery.
But could you continue to lift her up in prayer?

Lynn needs prayer too.

Could you lift her up in prayer also.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?


Generally...a 1.
But if I am going to be serious about a photography business...I better learn to be a ten.


Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)


Ten Old Elephants Sang.



Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?


I would love to meet regularly with some women again...like when I was a part of a quilting group in Marinette. I loved meeting every week and sharing our quilting.

We tried this here with knitting and it lost steam.

Lynn and I still meet once in a while to "knit".
And if it was just Lynn and me....I would be happy.

But we just haven't been able to make it...regularly.
And that's what I long for.

I think with a larger group. No more than seven, if one or two ladies can't make it, you can still meet and have coffee and tea and pop and a delicious sour cream coffee cake.
You still have someone to share your good news with.

I loved being a part of this kind of group.

The company of women. That's all I want.

Have I rambled sufficiently???

Yikes.


Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?


beige. blah. and it's dirty again. ugh.



***************


Oh! The exciting news.

I hesitate to tell this because I'm not really believing that it's going to happen....

But I am going to an Audrey Woulard workshop in Chicago.

The workshop is a business and natural light workshop.

So I have an opportunity to go and learn from someone I consider to be one of the very best in the business. I am very, very excited to attend this workshop in October!


*********

DSC_8635


DSC_8630
My wonderful, silly, helpful muse.


*********


See you in the comments with you Friday Five answers :o)

By the way, this blog fills the company of women need of mine to a good extent.
And that's why I like the comments so well.
I like to know about you too.
Not just always about me.

And I get awfully chubby eating that sour cream coffee cake all by myself.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.