Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast



Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?


Ht to Friday's Feast.


Oh! These look like really fun questions!!!


I predict Janet will star in a commercial about Tide. :o)



I have 20 minutes before I need to be out the door.






I’m Late, I’m Late
for a very important date,
No time to say hello, goodbye,
I’m late, I’m late, I’m late
and when I wave,
I lose the time I save.
My fuzzy ears and whiskers
took me too much time to shave.
I run and then I hop, hop, hop,
I wish that I could fly.
There’s danger if I dare to stop
and here’s the reason why,
(you see) I’m overdue.
I’m in a rabbit stew,
Can’t even say goodbye, hello,
I’m late, I’m late, I’m late.
Good morning Mister Chatterbox
I’d love to stoop and chatter,
but in six and seven eighth minutes
I must meet with the mad hatter
the mad, mad, mad, mad Hatter.
We must chat about a very important matter.
I’m off to see the queen of hearts
who lives up in the palace,
and the very moment I’m through with her
I’ve got a date with Alice.
I can’t be late for Alice
or the queen of hearts who lives up in the palace.
I’m late



From: Alice In Wonderland
Music: Sammy Fain
Lyrics: Bob Hilliard


I sing this song on mornings like these :o)


Later Gators!

Encourage one another,
Donna


Update:::

I'm home. Friday mornings Katie has Flame. Dear friend Amy J has been driving and I have been staying home....blogging and watching tv. But now my Flame job starts. I am on the Drama committee. I know nothing about being on a Drama committee. But I will be going in weekly now to tell the kids where to stand and help them with their lines. Another blog-sista, Anita, came to help. She has a little bit of experience with the drama committee....and a whole lot more than me.

I also taught both young choirs sign language for the chorus to one of the songs.

This is easy for me, it just takes time.

The children are very sweet and the choir director is just the best. It's nice to watch her in action.

She is a true gentle spirit. We are lucky to have her teach our children.


********

This morning before I left, I wrote a hilarious comment on Ree's (Confessions of a Pioneer Woman's) J. C. Penny's blog.

I mean it was so funny. I cracked myself up.

But alas, when I went back to check to see if anyone had commented on my hysterical comment, there were over 400 comments. Oh bummer. No one will see my brilliance.

I started reading quickly thru and nope , It looks like no one caught it.....

but hey, what's this....

Janet.

Brilliant, beautiful, younger sister of mine.

Janet spotted my reference to The Jerk.

And she acknowledged it!!!

She got it.

Someone got it.

Leave it to one of my sisters.

Janet Jean!!! You made my day :o)

All I need is your acknowledgment....

I don't need anything.... but your acknowledgment

and this thermos.....

I don't need anything but your acknowledgment and this thermos.....

That's all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.