Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Hair Brushing

20071023_0170
Katie with freshly brushed hair.




You may have noticed that Katie's hair is a bit wild.

I don't know why we don't go and get it cut to shoulder length.
I just don't know.

Other photographer/mothers manage to brush their children's hair.

And I do too. Once a day. It's on Katie's chore chart.

Brush hair.
Brush teeth.
Make bed.
etc.

But the thing is.... Katie has mats. Like a dog. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

She wakes up with big, giant, hard to brush thru, looks like a rat's nest, mats.

Poor girl.

And you can only imagine how difficult it is to brush them out.

I feel like I am in a Dicken's novel when I see those mats in her hair.

She reminds me of a street urchin.

My beautiful, happy, beloved, street urchin,


So what's the secret to mat free hair?

Have you ever experienced this?

Is it from sweating in the night, do you think?



***********

DWTS results show.


No surprises this week. But next week we will see someone with a little talent go home.

In fact, next week. I will vote.

Are Cameron and Helio the only men left?

That's amazing.


Did you like J-L0's songs? Me, not so much.
Her singing was screechy and off tune.

Sorry Jennifer.

Did you know she is pregnant. She's not talking about it yet.

I would actually prefer that the results shows were just 1/2 an hour long....15 min. would do the trick.


***********

kgb

This photo was edited with Lightroom.
I'm not sure if I am doing it right.
I click on Black and White-high contrast. And maybe I clicked on Old Photo too.
I can't remember.

But I liked this better than the color version. So that's okay.

I call it. Katie without freckles.


**********


Those of you in California, I am praying for you.


Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. I said my thank yous in the comments last night before I went to bed.
You might want to check that out.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.