Friday, February 15, 2008

I need to tell you something really remarkable before we go on to the fun fest ;o)


Two weeks ago, we prayed for my friend, Jeaneen.

She was going in for surgery.

I know many of you prayed for her.

Well. here's how things went.

When the surgeon looked inside to remove the 'mass'. The 'mass' was gone.
Not there.
No sign of it.

Completely clean and healthy looking.


She was healed.


The doctors have no explanation.
They have the x-rays.
They measured the mass and knew precisely where to find it.
But it was gone.


"We can't tell you what happened." Said the surgeons.


You know, we can!!!

So those of you who prayed have been a small part of a miracle.

The whys and wherefores and how comes are immaterial at this point...

It's time to thank God for His Healing Hand.


Thank you God.
Thank you for healing Jeaneen.
Amen





**********



Fridaysfeast.com


***************


Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.

Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?




*********


Can we talk pizza?

There is a pizza place in Madison called Ian's.
It is near the University.

I have never been to it...but man, I'm intrigued.

Here is a sample of some of their pizzas.

STEAK & FRIES: Shaved Angus Beef, French Fries and BBQ Sauce.

PHILLY CHEESE STEAK: Shaved Angus Beef, Peppers, Onions and Ranch.

BUFFALO CHICKEN: Spicy Chicken and Bleu Cheese

CHICKEN MASHED POTATO

CHICKEN PENNE ALFREDO: Alfredo Sauce, Breaded Chicken, Penne Pasta and Asiago Cheese

SPICY CHICKEN BURRITO: Spicy Chicken, Black beans, Rice, Sour Cream and Cheddar.

MACARONI & CHEESE

GUACAMOLE BURRITO: Black Beans, Rice, Homemade Guacamole, Sour Cream and Cheddar.

CHICKEN POT PIE!!!!


And dessert.
Are you hungry for dessert???

S'MORES PIZZA: Marshmallow Fluff, Mini Marshmallows, Chocolate, and Graham Crackers.



So either those combos make you want to hurl, call the Food Police or get on a plane to Madison.
I'm not sure???

But I have been intrigued since Emma started going there and telling me what she ate.

Emma gets the Macaroni and Cheese pizza.

Sounds awful to me. But she loves it.


I think I would like a few of Ian's pies.

I like a Santa Fe from another local place that has chicken and cilantro and barbecue sauce and red bell peppers.
Yum.

And my all time favorite is Bacon Cheeseburger pizza from Brothers Three in Marinette. That had a little mustard and pickles on it. My favorite pizza ever.....well....but then there is Luigi's in Peshtigo....oh my gosh.....I miss Luigi's......
and Rome.....the delicious thin crust pizza in Rome.....that was heaven.....


So what's for dinner.
How many of you are going to have pizza tonight?


I just realized that Ian's is on the same block as Katie's acting class.
We really should go for lunch tomorrow!!!

Meet me there. 1:15pm

I SHOULD have my camera back today.

I'll take pictures :o)




So happy, happy Friday friends.

If you want to talk about Lost.
Please do.

I watched it last night and found it fascinating, although, I have no idea what's going on.

I don't even know if the flashbacks are flashbacks or flash-forwards.

Patrick asked me at one point, "Who is that?"

I shook my head, "I don't know".

The show is perfectly titled.



This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.