Saturday, February 23, 2008

Morning!

I am a bit scattered this morning....

Sorry.


With the Academy Awards set for tomorrow, I am looking forward to my Super Bowl of Fashion.

As you know, I just love this night.

I must confess that I have not seen any of the movies nominated for Best Picture.

I would love to see them all. But going to the movies has been rare in the past few years for us.

We wait for them to come out on DVD.

But, that doesn't stop me from watching the talk shows and reading the entertainment blogs....so I know
what's going on and who's who...a little.


Again this year I favor Elie Saab. I think everything he creates is just stunning!

Elie Saab


But that's the fun of it, isn't it.

Waiting...Watching...Loving.....Hating....





Here is an amazing dress by Lela Rose.




Regis Philbin will be working the red carpet so that should be fun.

I will be posting my favorites as I see them.

So stop back in tomorrow evening and join in the fun!



Encouage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.