Monday, July 11, 2011

DSC_4005-8foc

Lots of times when you shoot in the open shade, you don't get the best backgrounds...
I'm so glad I figured this one out.

We went to the art fair. It was so hot. And crowded.
Every year it is so hot and crowded. I hope the artists sell lots of things.

There is always a few people selling felted or knitted clothes.
I always, always feel badly for them, because who in the world would buy a winter item when it is boiling hot and they are sweating.



DSC_3296-6


I'm so happy I stumbled upon this little method while I was taking Emily's senior pictures.

I will definitely be watching for more beautiful reflections.



Here's wishing for colorful reflections.....
found in your camera and in your life.


Two years ago today I took the famous Glyman kids family pictures in Florida.
Wesley and Stephanie were married.
We were having tons of fun in the sun.

DSC_5091-2


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.