Thursday, May 24, 2012

Congratulations Phillip Phillips.
So glad you won.



DSC_0619-6


I have a hair appointment today.  So excited to be all blond and gussied up.
I am terrible about taking care of my hair and really just love to put it up in a pony tail.
If I was Queen I would be very happy to have someone do my hair every day.

I also need new glasses.  These are crooked and I have a new prescription...just finding what I like and then finding the money to buy them.

Our water heater is leaking and we need a new one.
The leak is small so I may be getting glasses first.
I'll show you if I do.





I wanted to try this company but they do not make progressives.  Only $100.00.
Super cool. AND they give a pair away.


*****

DSC_0670


My favorite blurry picture of the week.


“Sometimes awful things have their own kind of beauty.”
~Single Man




"I'm thinking that sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy.  Just realize that things aren't ever what you hoped they'd be.  Not ever.  For anybody.  The only thing that separates one kind of person from another is that there are some who stay angry about it and there are some who accept what comes their way."
~Away From Her




“If you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it?  Carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary.”
~Dead Poets Society




Encourage one another.
There is so much beauty and magic in the ordinary days, it cheers me on.
A cheerful heart is really the best medicine.


Donna