Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I finally made the coconut cake.

It is super moist and delicious and rich.


DSC_0211

The recipe is a secret from Sher's mom Sally.
She was kind enough to share it with me and Sher last month.

DSC_0210

Here is the magical-moist-making concoction.

Let me just say, if you want to make a cake like this, just google coconut cake and pick one that has milk+
poured over the cooked cake.

You should come very close.


Then I took pictures of Ginny.

DSC_0190-7


She is a good girl. But she sure likes to eat crap.
That's what she is doing right now.
She is outside eating crap.


DSC_0188-8

Here she is looking young, isn't she?

She is six months old today.

A person at Starbucks asked me what kind of dog I had?  It was because of the dog hairs on my fleece.
She didn't realize that is rude to ask.  But it is.  To me.
I don't even notice the hair because that black fleece always looks crazy linty.
But I was embarrassed.

And then I showed her a picture of Ginny.

You know how you don't notice certain things....
Well.
I guess for me it's dog hair on my black fleece.

I don't look at myself much. period.
I'm not a mirror person.

I know some mirror people.  They check themselves out when they walk past a shop window.
Every time.

That's okay too.

I am sure they never have dog hair on them.

With love,
The Fashion Don't