Monday, May 07, 2012

Hi everyone!
I hope you had a nice weekend!
Ours was a quiet one.  Except for the thunder.

I just have one cranky thing to say about this weekend.
When did regular old rain become SEVERE WEATHER?

Okay.  I feel better.



*****


I thought you would get a kick out of a little editing trick I did on this picture.


DSC_0218DSC_0219

Far from a perfect job. But plenty good.



*****

Katie is playing that drawing game now.
Some people cheat and just write the word.
Boo.

DSC_0262


****

Ginny is really such a sweet girl.  She's doing so well for six months.


DSC_0116_2

DSC_0119


Oh my.  Look at those crazy eyes!!!



****

The winners of The Amazing Race.

THE AMAZING RACE

Dave and Rachel Brown.
Madison Wisconsin natives!!!

Rachel works just down the road from us!
So excited.  They were a powerhouse team.

Congratulations Dave and Rachel!!


*****

Looking forward to a little sunshine this week.
pretty please.

My weather has the 'crying sun' showing for today.
That is just weird.
What does it all mean?



Encourage one another,
Donna