Monday, October 08, 2012

Enchanting

One of the words on my October Picture Challenge was Enchanting.

Well.  What that heck is that really?  Besides what Joe Fox's Grandpa calls Kathleen Kelly's mom.
Enchanting.
She was enchanting.

So I asked Katie to put something on that might be enchanting...I looked up the word in the dictionary
and we headed outside.

DSC_5885


DSC_5891


DSC_5868-4



I was standing on a chair using my 85mm lens.  That is why there is such a great bokeh...and why the neighbors house is not in the picture. (shooting down)

Oh those leaves sure made a stunning background.

Yesterday the word was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
I didn't take a picture.
What would you do for a picture of that word???

It's a hard challenge.  But I don't mind that once in a while.

Wishing you a beautiful and enchanting week!!!

Encourage one another,
Donna