Monday, October 22, 2012

The Beauty Trifecta

Yesterday I took pictures of the most beautiful brown eyed girls you ever saw.  It was such a joy to photograph these lovely sisters.  They were sweet and did every thing I said.  They looked at me and never complained once :o)

We were scheduled for last weekend...and it drizzled and was dreary both days so we rescheduled for this week.  And oh my!!! As you will see...the light was beautiful!


DSC_6348-bw

Their mom loves black and whites and so do I but I think I will have to show her some in color too....
cause the colors were so pretty!

DSC_6857-4


DSC_6903-4


DSC_6755-4

DSC_6543-4bw


DSC_6140-4

DSC_6405-4bw


Bubbles of light and a Mona Lisa smile :o)

DSC_6838-4bw



DSC_6986-4bww



DSC_6978-4


Weeeeeeeee!!!!

What a fun photo shoot!

Thank you C. family for being such fantastic models :o)


****

Photo info for those curious photographers out there.

In the picture at the top of the three girls I had my aperture on 4.0
I was using the 85mm lens.

In the picture of the whole family I had the aperture on 4.5 and I was using the 50m lens.

For most of the single pictures I was shooting somewhere between 1.6 and 2.



***

Have a fantastic week!!

Encourage one another,
Donna