Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have been invited to a cookie exchange.


I didn't want to go because I can't make cookies.
But I have been encouraged to go and get out of the house and mingle with some real folks. :o)

Since I can usually make the Neiman Marcus cookies, I said, "yes, I will make four dozen Neiman Marcus cookies."


So that is what I have been doing this morning. Mixing cookies, going to Target to get vanilla and chips and...
Failing at making the only cookie I can usually make.

I am stopping after two dozen flat, melted, running together cookies.
They are hopeless.


DSC_0829-2

DSC_0833-2


I wrote to Nancy and told her of my epic cookie fail...and she says I can come and be social without a tray of cookies.

Hurray!

I will just look forward to seeing some beautiful, happy women and admire their baking prowess.

We can't all be Julia or even Julie.


Anyone care for a Rice Krispie treat?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.