Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tonight we enter a New Year.

Can you see the hands of the clock whirring around?

I can. Clear as day.

Here are some of my favorite moments from 2009...


happy dance

January saw Katie dancing.


smile-smile

April. Picture taking.


20090407_7828-3


pinktree-reejpg

The cold snowy winter departed and spring arrived.
Spring is a favorite moment.


DSC_3114-2

Our one chance for a Christmas picture came in June when we were all together for Bridget and Dan's wedding.

DSC_3227-2

DSC_3199-2


Matthew smiled.


My family!

The Glyman kids are all together again after a 10 long years for the wedding of Wes and Steph.

DSC_5693-2

DSC_6239-2

Cindy's visits to Wisconsin were a blast.


DSC_6248-2

Playing four square was a big hit over the summer.
Everyone who came to visit got to play four square with us.


DSC_7189

August took us to the Ranch to meet Ree and her family.

DSC_7106

DSC_7257

DSC_7231-cr



Katie's first visit to Lambeau field was very cool.

DSC_0773-cr


DSC_5213-2

What can I say. My haircut was a highlight.


DSC_7901-2

In November I dashed off to Arizona for Ashley and Joe's wedding.

DSC_8411-2bwsq

And a very special photoshoot.


DSC_0345-3


And when I look back on December of 2009 I will think of snow.
Lots of snow and when "I dropped my basket",
driving in said snow.


It's been a wonderful year.

I have a heart full of gratefulness.

Thank you for being here with me and sending me so much love and encouragement
in the comments.

As our Katie says,

Love you like a friend!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.