Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Oh my goodness....
You have to go see the tutorial I wrote for Ree this week.

I think it is my favorite because I laughed so hard in the making of the tutorial.

As soon as I was done shooting the 'happy hands' and 'what do I do with my hands' pose,
I said to Hannah and Janet. That is my next tutorial.

And it is.....


Happy Hands Club


I have to thank Ree for being such a good editor.
When the tutorials are posted I can spot minor corrections that make the posts flow better.
And I am glad that she has such a knack for editing.
She is the perfect tweaker.


****


Emma suggested I post this with my tutorial.

But youtube is better suited to my blog....





Thanks Emma!
Super funny!



*****

DSC_7549-cr

This picture makes me want to say, "Ole!'

I can just about hear the foot stamp and the castanets!


Hope you have a great day!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.