Wednesday, April 07, 2010

loveyoumeanit-2
~photo courtesy of Janice


From Charlie and Sarah Scott's wedding last weekend in Arizona.

Janice and Dani were thinking about Suzy.
As we all do.
Every day.

I think that picture would make a great notecard.


***

Today's question from The Proust Questionnaire is:


What is your greatest extravagance?

My greatest extravagance....

in my whole life...

has been staying home with our children.


I am forever grateful that my husband worked so hard and such long hours so
I could be with our babies and toddlers and teens and then baby again.

It was my extravagant plan all along to love every minute with our children.

Thank you Patrick for making that dream come true.

All is love
is love
is love






Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.