Thursday, April 22, 2010

DSC_6313-2

The man who treats our lawn to keep it weed free says these are weeds.

I told him. I like em.

DSC_6361-2

Katie and Emma are going to be my official models for the workshop.
They will get paid and everything.
Katie can't believe her good fortune and she has promised to be a good model so that
she doesn't make me look bad. (her words ;o)


DSC_6400cr2

It is suppose to rain this weekend.
Can you say....Murphy's Law?


IMG_0097


I bought another iphone camera app. It is called Hipstamatic and because I am so totally hip....well...nevermind.
But I lucked out with some amazing sun flare on my first self portrait attempt.

I wonder if I could do this a second time. I should try :o)


Wishing you a beautiful Thursday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.