Monday, April 19, 2010

To me,
the iphone camera was useless.

I tried and tried and the pictures were horrid.

But then along came the Shakeit app.

IMG_0044

The app that makes your iphone pictures look like Polaroids!
How cool is that??

The Polaroid is so hip now. So hip I don't even know what the right word to
say instead of hip or cool.

Sweet? Tight? Fab?

Anyway.

It's delightful and tons of fun and it only costs .99!

IMG_0062


IMG_0065

After you snap your picture, the phone makes the sounds of a Polaroid and the picture slides down
into the screen like a Polaroid. And then it develops in front of you.

And you shake it to make it appear.

It's quite the gimmick!

IMG_0071

IMG_0076


And so instead of comparing the iphone pictures to my fancy camera,
I can pretend I have a Polaroid!


Shake it photo


woo


*****

We went to the farmer's market on Saturday morning. It was the first one of the season!

DSC_6149-3cr

If you love tulips, this is the week to head to the state capitol!
They are just so beautiful!


DSC_6160cr



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.