Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DSC_7521-3

Happy Monday!!

Thank you for helping make my birthday just splendid!

It was perfect.

And then the Packers wrecked the night.

So many penalties, I was sick. Just sick. And went to be before they Bears won.


Other than that...how can I complain.

Emma's letter was such a wonderful gift.

I did not know she felt like that. With as positive as I am on the blog...I can focus on the negative. And when it comes to myself, I guess I think of all the less than lovely things I have done.

Emma was kind and generous.

She said it was true.

I say.

Wow.

To you mom's out there...I want to say...I am so far from perfect....
all I know is...I adore my children and have always tried to do my best.

That's all anyone can do.

Just love them and as it is with most relationships...we love fully,
we do it because it's the right thing to do...

When we are loved in return....well that's just heaven.


*****

That top picture is from this morning. Oh I had such fun meeting with a wonderful local photographer, Susan, and shooting around Madison.
Since Katie is in school, I hired Nancy's daughter to be our model.

She is a darling girl who did anything we asked of her...with a sweet smile :o)

DSC_7484-3

How fun is this!!!?

Giraffe Bokeh.

DSC_7451

She had leaves in her hair after lying on the ground. At the zoo.

That's perfectly normal, right?


DSC_7341-3

Cuteness in green.



DSC_7466-2

Goooooo Tigers!


DSC_7399-2

lovelovelove....



A few from the weekend.

kvb-1

Our happy volleyball player.

DSC_7146


wearing her favorite color.


DSC_7181-2



Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.