Friday, March 18, 2011

A little bit of this,
A little bit of that....

March Madness.
I filled out my brackets for the basketball games...
I will brag today, for tomorrow I will probably go down in flames.

I am 13 for 16.

Thank you very much.


****

Karen R. from idol was my favorite on Wednesday night.
She was kicked off last night.

Yes. What I am hearing is different than what the judges are hearing.


******

Selling New York might need to change the name of their show to New York Realtors Trying to Make Sales.


******

DSC_9026-6 copy

Sometimes the best chance of getting eye contact with a little child is when....they are eating.


*****

DSC_9055-3 copy


Some pictures you just go back to again and again...and they always look wonderful, no matter how you edit them.


****

My email friend and editor acquaintance, Julie Mazur, sent me a wonderful book in the mail last week.

It is all about photographing your baby's first year!







Your Baby in Pictures by Me Ra Koh


I think you will love her. Me Ra Koh Video


The book is very thorough and has so many fantastic ideas. I think lots of new moms would
adore this book.


*****


Happy Friday Friends

Love you lots,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.