Thursday, March 31, 2011

Workshop Announcement
and
A birthday.





If you know Emma,
you know she can sleep.



DSC_6998

In the car,
On a train,
on a bus,
on a plane.


She IS sleeping beauty.


DSC_4779


Emma is thoughtful.


She shares things with me. Important things.


"The seemingly insignificant acts of daily life are the tests of eternity,
because they prove what spirit possesses us."

~andrew murray



DSC_7749-charming


She makes me laugh.
I make her laugh.

She laughs at me.
Not so much the other way around.


DSC_2743-4


It's her 22nd birthday and I am thinking about her today.
I couldn't be more proud of her...in the humblest way.


I love you Emma!
Happy Birthday!


*********



DSC_7978-5beachhouseworkshop-7


Alrighty! I have finally chosen the dates for the Wisconsin workshops!
Drop me an email if you want to sign up!

(The June 25 workshop is filling quickly already.)


UPDATE: June 25 FULL
Few more spots available for MAY 21
(10:42am)



****

Who will go home on Idol tonight. Two people!
I voted like crazy last night. 20 votes for talented Casey.

What do you think?


See you in the comments!


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.