Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday Five--Combo Platter


1. Did you have a pet when you were a child? What sort and name please?
2. What word/words do you spell incorrectly every day?
3. Do you have an ancestor with an interesting name? Do tell.
4. What is your favorite beauty product?
5. What is your favorite bird?


1. We had many cats as children. Our father owned a big bakery in Chicago and they kept cats to chase away the mice! I remember getting to keep the kittens at our house until they were big enough to mouse at the bakery.
The cat I remember having for the longest was Rufus. He was orange. He was hit by a car and had a head injury that I help nurse. I remember pus. The puss with pus.

2. I spell definitely, challenge and restaurant wrong almost every day.

3. Our father's father came to America from Greece. His name was Glymacopolis. I do not think that is the proper spelling. Sisters...help please.
Anyway, I wish it was still Glymacopolis. Our father said it was changed because it was too hard to spell. I'm not sure if he was teasing me. I always thought he was joking. But it is not that far fetched to think they changed it for that reason.

4. I guess my favorite beauty product is Lancombe mascara. I look so much better with mascara on!

5. I love to spot the hawks with their subtly colored plumage. And I love to listen to the boisterous cardinal sing!

I will be away from the desk most of the day today! Have fun with the Friday Five!
I look forward to reading the comments when I get home tonight :o)

Home is where the comments are.

Encourage one another,
Donna

p.s. I just spelled definitely and incorrect, incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.