Friday, March 11, 2005

Your turn to answer these great questions from Bonnie.

1) What is the secret to your happiness?
2) What are your favorite hobbies?
3) What is your earliest childhood memory?
4) What is your favorite life memory?
5) What are you looking forward to most?

(I answered these questions on March 7th)


Here are Katie's answers.

1. Playing with my friends.
2. I love drawing pictures and I love doing school and that's about it.
3. When Sophie had a party and there was a clown.
4. Going to Minocqua and playing with my cousins.
5. Well...I want to make new teenager friends.

Katie + a friend = Happiness

Oh how I wish she had been a twin!






Weeeee......

Katie: I'm a wizard
Me: Run, Katie, Run!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.