Ten things I have done that most people have not done....meme
1. Bit the cat...cause it bit me first.
2. Attended a Catholic Mass and a Baptist church service on the same morning.
3. Saw Rocky eight times in two weeks.
4. Learned the dances from Grease. Handjive baby!
5. Did a back one and a half on the trampoline.
6. Went to Austria and took the Sound of Music tour. The Hills are alive...
7. Wrote a Senior Thesis on The Art of Photography.
8. Owned a Tibetan Terrier
9. Sang with the Air Force Choir
10. Had a ruptured appendix one month post partum and a year later had a bowel obstruction!
Let us read and let us dance - two amusements that will never do any harm to the world.
Somehow I lost 1/2 of my post.
I wanted to tell you all about the new show I found on the USA network.
It is called Nashville Star and it is twice as good as American Idol.
In fact, I will not be watching Idol anymore. I don't like anything about it.
Nashville Star has better judges, better production, better singers and better songs.
Check out Nashville Star!
Please share with me the most motivational diet/fitness book you know of.
I know what to do...
I'm just not motivated to do it.
I need a kick in the pants.