1. One thing on your nightstand? The Glucose Revolution
2. One thing on a wall in your living room? Watercolor of Trillium
3. Three things we would find in your medicine cabinet? Toothbrushes, Q-tips, Colgate
4. Do your dirty dishes go in the sink or dishwasher? Dishwasher
5. Maker of your everyday dinnerware? Dansk and tupperware
6. Maker of your fine china? Wedgwood Wild Strawberries
7. If you had to save one “thing” from your home, what would it be? Photos.
8. Color your living room sofa? tan, purple, pink, green.
9. What reading material would we find in your bathroom? Sports Illustrated, All sorts of computer magazines, Cottage Living, catalogs.
10. Most embarassing thing in your home that you hide when guests come over?
Socks! They're everywhere!
Hat tip to the Summa Mamas
Don't you love it when the little ones dress themselves?
I asked Katie to pick out something clean and cute for a little get together we went to yesterday.
What a cute sense of style!
I shared my new lipstick with her. Pink Beach :o)
And a wonderful quote for today;
I believe there is nothing lovelier, deeper, more sympathetic, and more perfect than the Savior; there is in the world only one figure of absolute beauty: Christ.
Remaining hopeful, trusting in God's promises, continuing to pray,
Per your request: The couch of many colors :o)