Wednesday, April 16, 2008

20080415_8695-2-r


Look! There I am!

I am never happy to see a picture of myself.
But seeing myself in Katie's eyes makes me really happy!

20080415_8695-2-rc

Do you have a good idea of who you are?


I don't think I do.

20080416_8700

I see myself like that silly seventh grader.

(Yes. I'm the one goofing off.)


20080416_8698
And I see myself as this young mommy.

My highschool friend Jeanine and her two children. Me and Emma and Patrick and Matthew.


I still feel like that young mommy and that silly seventh grader and when people see something different in me
I'm pretty humbled (when it's good :o) and often astonished.

But I really don't know how to be any way other than what I am...but it's funny when my self-perception doesn't match up
with reality.

I yam what I yam....

But. Get one thing straight.

I am not Katie's grandma!

I am a beloved child of God and what could be better :o)


********

Biggest Loser


Hooray for Ali!!!

Hooray for Bennie.

Hooray for everyone who worked so hard and succeeded!


****

So-long Pricilla.

What more can I say.


******

I haven't watched American Idol yet.

Anything spectacular I need to keep an eye out for?


******

So. Tell Me.

How do you see yourself?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.