Saturday, February 21, 2009

20090220_015624_marissa.diane

Last night on Entertainment Tonight I spotted Diane Lane in the most wonderful pair of glasses.

I said. Those are the glasses I want. Where did she find those glasses?

And my husband said,

California.

I love Diane Lane. I have loved her since she was a little girl.





When she was in a movie called "A Little Romance" (1979)


***

I am looking forward to the Academy Awards on Sunday night.

This morning I went looking for some pretty dresses from the past, and a pick for the big day.


gkelly
Grace Kelly is always at the top of my list.
This dress is beautiful. I like the neckline very much.


ahepburn

Similar neckline, completely different dress.

Again very pretty.


Cate Blanchett Oscar gown

I chose this dress a few years ago as my favorite.

pinto1

Wow!!! You know I love this dress worn by the young lady from Slumdog Millionaire.

She has worn many beautiful dresses already this award season. I love her taste.

I don't know if she can top this dress. Ruffles, ruffles, how I love thee.


dress

Elle Saab just makes dresses that I think are perfect for the Oscars.

I am not in love with this color. I would like it in cream.

But otherwise, I think it is stunning.





Another stunning Elle Saab. Spring 2009.

Gorgeousness.


I just can't wait for the big show!
Hugh Jackman is the host this year. I hear there will be dancing.



AFI TOP 100


I have seen 78 of the Afi list.
How many have you seen?



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.