Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello.

It's Friday.

My big, fancy, Mac is temporarily done broke.

It seems to have fallen ill in the middle of the night.

This is not suppose to happen. Macs are not allowed to crash.

Fortunately, Patrick is working on it.
Unfortunately he can not come home from work right now.

I am trying to remain calm and not awfulize.

Do you know what awfulizeing is? It's when you go over all the scenarios and you concoct the most awful outcomes. Over and Over.

Awfulize. I know you well.


But, Emma came home last night and Katie needs to get to school so I will end here for now.

I am typing on an old computer in the basement and it's not so bad.
I am not totally out of touch.

Hello basement. You are a little chilly and damp.

20090512_8815-2 copy

Hello Katie.

You make everything alright. Right?





Amen.



Worried in Wisconsin,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.