Wednesday, May 06, 2009

20090506_8603-2

It's tulip week here in Wisconsin.

It's a lovely thing?

Anyone ever been to Holland Michigan?

They have a tulip festival there and the streets are lined with tulips.
People plant them along the curbs of the streets.

I want to do that.
I want to live in a place where the streets are lined with tulips.

Don't you?


***

American Idol

I happened to love the duet between Kris and Danny.

It seems that rock genre fit all the performers quite well.

If it is not Danny and Adam in the finale I will be very surprised.


***

Biggest Loser

Biggest Gabfest.

I can not wait to see all of the transformations next week.

Tara should win. She is unstoppable.

Do you think Mike's brother will be in the next show? I do.


***

Dancing with the Stars.

Who would have thought Ty would get more votes than Lil Kim?
I would die if the audience booed for me for staying.
That's embarrassing.


***

On May Morning
by John Milton

Now the bright morning Star, Day's harbinger,
Comes dancing from the East, and leads with her
The Flowery May, who from her green lap throws
The yellow Cowslip, and the pale Primrose.
Hail bounteous May that dost inspire
Mirth and youth, and warm desire,
Woods and Groves, are of thy dressing,
Hill and Dale, doth boast thy blessing.
Thus we salute thee with our early Song,
And welcome thee, and wish thee long.


20090506_8606-2



In my cleaning spree I found a few lists sent to me by my blog friends.
These lists were full of Friday five suggestions and questions.

Here is a question I thought was fun;

List five people in history you wish you could meet and why.


I would like to meet Jesus, Abraham Lincoln, Princess Diana, Mother Teresa and Martin Luther King Jr.
(Just off the top of my head.)



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.