Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And now for something completely different....


We have a few patches of crabby grass....or is it quacky grass.

Whatever it is, I have the easy, free and green solution for you.


DSC_3765

Boil water.

Pour water on crab grass and it will die and turn brown in less than 24 hours.

Did you ever hear of an easier fix for a lawn problem?

Hat Tip goes to my husband who googled and found this great solution.




And now back to regularly scheduled programing.


DSC_6579-3 copy5


Katie and I are going to school today for the new registration procedure.
Then she has softball.

After that....it's any ones guess.


***

What is the temperature inside your house right now?


It is a perfectly chilly 70 degrees here in my family room.
In order for the air to get upstairs...we need to be extra cold on the first floor.

Makes me wish for a one story house.


***

Just watched this on FB.
I knew you would all like it.

(Mayo Clinic Atrium Piano)






Happy Wednesday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.